Outsource Data Entry: Online Data Entry, Offline Data Entry Services, Data Processing.
Digitization, less commonly digitalization, is the process of converting information into a digital (i.e. computer-readable) format, in which the information is organized into bits. The result is the representation of an object, image, sound, document or signal (usually an analog signal) by generating a series of numbers that describe a discrete set of its points or samples. The result is called digital representation or, more specifically, a digital image, for the object, and digital form, for the signal. In modern practice, the digitized data is in the form of binary numbers, which facilitate computer processing and other operations, but strictly speaking, digitizing simply means the conversion of analog source material into a numerical format; the decimal or any other number system that can be used instead.
Digitization is of crucial importance to data processing, storage and transmission, because it "allows information of all kinds in all formats to be carried with the same efficiency and also intermingled". Though analog data is typically more stable, digital data can more easily be shared and accessed and can, in theory, be propagated indefinitely, provided it is migrated to stable formats as needed. This is why it is a favored way of preserving information for many organisations around the world.
WE COULD BE USEFUL FOR :
- Online Data Entry
- Offline data entry
- Image data entry
- Book data entry
- Data Entry for Medical Claims
- Data Entry for Patient Records
- Product Registration Cards Data Entry
- Shipping Documents Data Entry
- Data Entry for Surveys
- Data Entry for Credit Card Applications
- Coupon Redemptions Data Entry
- Hand Written Data Entry
- Legal Document Data Entry
- Insurance Claim Data Entry
- Data Entry for Mailing List / Label
- Any type of data entry work.
- Automatic digitizing of line and scatter plots
- Manual digitizing mode via mouse clicks
- Can import almost all common image file formats. (INCL. GIF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP)
- Pasting of graphs via clipboard
- Can capture screenshots
- Data export in CSV file or via clipboard in scientific notation, ready to be imported in many other applications (e.g. Mirocal Origin, Microsoft Excel)
- Can handle tilted or distorted graphs, axes do not need to be orthogonal
- Linear, logarithmic and reciprocal axes
- Graphs can be zoomed, mirrored and rotated
- Multiple different data sets can be defined
- Sorting of data values
- Comprehensive online help
- Language: English, German, Italian
- Available for Windows XP - Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux.